Sunday 9 October 2016

Blogtober16 - Favourite Movies You Never Get Sick Of Watching

This post is supposed to discuss films that I never get sick of watching, and it made me realise that the list is small. Although I like a lot of films and will watch almost anything once, I realise I don't feel like I have a favourite film.

Initially the only films I can think of are the ones I thought of fondly as a child such as Matilda, Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, Three Men and A Baby, Look Who's Talking. I also love watching Meet The Parents, Practical Magic and Sister Act.

 Practical Magic:
I love Sandra Bullock's strong character, and how she never wants to fall in love. I always used to think like her. I always wanted to make up the spell she did, so she didn't fall for someone.






 Meet the Parents: 
Who can't relate to the difficulty of meeting the parents? I doubt all in-law's family are as difficult, but at least it is easy watching and funny. When I was a teenager, I watched any film that Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller were in. I still love this film somehow.
Look who's talking:
 I love this film. Who couldn't love an adorable baby, a great rom com and a touch of 80s film classic? I've not watched this in a good few years, but do love it. I used to watch it over and over again as a teen.
 Three men and a baby:
The struggle of three men trying to raise a baby is both cute, funny and touches on a serious storyline. Easy watching!
 Sister Act:
This is the film that made me want to be a nun. Unfortunately friends pointed out that I'm not religious and don't have the vital skills to be a nun. Even so, the film is hilarious and good fun to watch. I doubt I will ever bore of watching this.
Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory:
I love Johnny Depp in a lot of films, but the people who say they prefer his version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory are also the people that I don't want in my life! This is amazing and installs imagination in every child. It's only in the last couple of years that I gave up hope of winning the golden ticket!









I watch a lot of thrillers, dramas, comedies, action, sci-fi and romantic films, yet this has to be the main list of favourites that I can think of. I have a long list of films that I wish to watch, probably at least 300.


4 comments:

  1. Excellent choices!! Love all of these films! Not seen them in a while though. Feel like digging out Willy Wonka now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I watch Willy Wonka every year! I love it so much :)

      Delete
  2. This really shows the generation gap! I've seen them but.........and I'm sure you wouldn't watch my choices twice too Lol #Blogtober16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than willy wonka, I'm embarrassed. I'm aware that my choices are quite cheesy and embarrassing. I will be pleased to hear recommendations? I mean I've watched things like the Godfather, Predator, one flew over the cuckoo nest etc, and enjoyed them, but they're films I probably wouldn't watch again.

      Delete