Thursday 14 July 2016

Introducing the blog

As this is my first blog for Planet Jodie, I thought I'd introduce with some facts about me. I will write reviews, lists of funny things, observations, rants, awareness posts. I hope to start posting everyday. 
First post: 20 facts about me!

1. I like writing lists; it is the best way to keep me organised.

2. It has to be admitted that I used to be a bit of an adrenaline junkie after skydiving when I was 18, and then going on climb Kilimanjaro and bungee jump - all in aid of charity.













3. I tend to prefer watching old films, and have a list of 740 films I wish to see. This consists of films I wish to see when they come out at the cinema, banned films, ones recommended and ones that are meant to be so bad. Unfortunately I've only watched 428 so far! The list just keeps getting bigger...
4. I was 20 before I went abroad for the first time, and it was to climb kilimanjaro. Since then I've visited France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands and hope to see much more.













5. I lived in a few different areas of the UK. Born in Manchester, I have also lived in Yorkshire, Whitley Bay, Stonehaven, Aberdeen, Dundee and now the Isle of Wight.

































6. I lived with my parents in a static caravan for 6 months.
7. I have many favourite things including collecting souveirs at big occasions such as: always trying to get a programme when going to a live event and if there is not a programme, I have the t-shirt to prove it!

8. Embarrassingly, my first kiss was when I turned 18.
9. Only 2 people call me by the nickname 'Jo' even though I hate it. I have given up telling them how much I dislike it.
10. I love birthdays so much, and can never understand when other people don't get excited too. 

11. So far in my life I have only been to 3 weddings - and one was my Mum's wedding and another was my Gran's wedding. This year I've had four of my closest friends get engaged, so hopefully that will soon change.
12. My biggest fear is walking on bridges - it makes me feel claustrophobic for some reason.
13. I was diagnosed with Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome when I was 18.

14. I still gag like a child when I try to eat some vegetables, but my favourite soup is Butternut Squash. I do prefer pizza though!

15. It took me more than once, twice or three times to pass my theory test. Hopefully I will pass my driving test on my second attempt!

16. I used to have goldfish called fish and chips.

17. I like yoga as it calms me. I hope to find a class I like in the Isle of Wight as loved one in Aberdeen.

18. I am quite superstitious and get nervous if I see one magpie. I search to see the other magpie! Ridiculous I know...

19. I  love designer bags. My first bought was my pink Guess bag for my 21st birthday (I believe).

20. I would never admit it, but I am a romantic and believe there is someone out there for everyone. I just don't believe in the cheesy valentine things, or having to do something everyday -just appreciate each other! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to find someone else who likes to write lists as much as I do x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love them and love reading articles with lists too. Kinda sad x

      Delete