Wednesday 17 August 2016

In my bag

I've been watching a lot of vloggers and reading blogs recently. I've started to love the likes of Zoella, Pointless Blog, Thatcher Joe, Tanya Burr, Marcus Butler and Sprinkle of Glitter. I know it is quite a list, but suppose I might have too much time on my hands. In some of the women's blogs, I noticed they described what is in their bags, and thought I'd include what you typically find in mine! Here goes:

1. My purse - even though there's mostly coins, I couldn't be without it for anywhere I need to go
2. Sunglasses - now that I live in the Isle of Wight, it is usually always bright. Previously I'd always have a brolly for "just in case".
3. Book - I try to always pack some sort of book, but mostly read when on transport links like buses, trains or just before bed. Currently reading The People V. O.J. Simpson: The Run of his Life by Jeffrey Tobbin.
4. Passport - I try to keep it in a bag as I always know where it is then.
5. Tissue - At this time of the year I try to be prepared for when hayfever strikes.
6. Receipts - I always seem to keep things from going to Boots, vouchers or whatever.
7. Makeup - Although I will always pack mascara, eyeliners and foundation when I go out, I almost never reapply makeup. I can't be bothered.
8. Rubbish - There is always something that shouldn't be there. This time there is a contract signed with a recruitment agency. Other bags have things like my report from a failed driving test, packs of gum or painkillers. Always something unessential. Even with a small bag I will stuff rubbish in somehow!

Hope you liked this, and feel free to show me yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment